Friday, January 22, 2010

Travel Information

I just made reservations with SATO travel to fly to Philadelphia on February the 25th. I'm going to be at my pre-training staging event one day early since it takes a 6 hour flight to get to Philadelphia from Seattle and I have to be there by 1:00pm on the 26th. That means one day less to say goodbye to family and friends but one day closer to my great African adventure! I think I'm starting the stage of my excitement where sleeping is going to be rare. If you all thought I talked about Africa a lot before, I'm at a whole new level now.

I guess this means that I am going to have a ton more little updates like this until I get in gear enough to be too busy with preparations.

There is no one in the house with me right now to listen so, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

  1. BTW-Nice shoutout to your sis with the photo. I like the layout and the color scheme the most! I can't believe you're leaving in a month!! Keep updating and I won't ever be tired of reading about Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than a month now, kiddo!! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete