Thursday, June 18, 2009

:)

Yesterday I had an area head meeting. That pretty much consisted of everyone going in a circle sharing their hi's and lows. After that me had announcements and discussed who needs what, we had some candy, then split. Coffee Break was Rhubarb apple crisp! Mmmm. Hang around, hang around, waved goodbye to the bus, got laundry for the snack bar and dishes that the kitchen has been hoarding. Lunch. Said goodbye to the bus again. Snack bar. I helped Allison warp and inkle loom. I had dish team. Dinner. Vespers. Snack Bar. The Lift. After the Lift and hanging out in the Dining Hall, I went back to Chalet 1 with a friend and watched the first half of Unbreakable, until we couldn't stay awake anymore.

That's pretty much all I've been up to. I have received one picture request that I plan on fulfilling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment