Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures!


Allison "working" oh so very hard.

The other side of the room, sorry the picture doesn't show much.

My bed and nook area, the closet is to the left.

The view from the porch of Chalet 1, my home for the next few months.
My weaving, it's done and cut off now. Present for Mommy!

So here are some of the promised pictures! Let me know what else you want to see.

OK, I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to upload 3 more pictures and it's not happening so those will come at a later date, hopefully late at night when there is no one trying to use the internet so it's faster.

Thanks for reading/looking!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. nice keep them comming. As a side not mommy reads your blog so I hope that present was not ment to be a suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a picture of Amy!

    But those are awesome--tell AP that's a cute picture of her :) I like your room!

    ReplyDelete